Even though they're in planters (all I have is a veranda to offer these little guys), they took off like fish to water! It's my first real garden! And hopefully they help me out during typhoon season, when veggie prices sky rocket!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
how lovely shannon! our patio is currently being taken over sweet potato vine tipis...
I envy you your closeness to nature, every plant I touch seems to die- even bamboo and palm. It does lift the spirits though. I will try again--maybe in a different location.
4 comments:
how lovely shannon! our patio is currently being taken over sweet potato vine tipis...
Hi shannon! These photos make me feel better and in peace, really. I love green, too. Lovely garden, Grazie!
I envy you your closeness to nature, every plant I touch seems to die- even bamboo and palm. It does lift the spirits though. I will try again--maybe in a different location.
Post a Comment