International Thanksgiving Day- November 12, 2005! White wine, sweet potato casserole, turkey, bread rolls, dressing, mashed potatos w/gravy, and CRANBERRY JELLY ROLL! Erik the Thanksgiving Pirate (below right) Thinking hard for the definition game; Jeremy's poker face isn't very straight
Hi I'm glad that you can still do cool stuff with the office guys (I'm guessing that's who they are) Looks like a nice dinner. Yum! Yes you must come visit me next year. Have a goodie C
Hello, hello, hello! I'd just like to say that I think 'gadroon' should definitely mean 'to trick or mislead somebody in a wicked or dastardly way'! Anyway, I went to the zoo in Fukuoka yesterday and I saw Jackie's horned alpine amphibian. But I forgot the name? Was it a Sloyd? No, maybe that was the Caribbean sea slug!
oh man, where did you get turkey? your thanksgiving dinner was even more authentic than mine, but that's a whole other story. i am totally jealous. looks like a good time was had by all! miss ya!
3 comments:
Hi
I'm glad that you can still do cool stuff with the office guys (I'm guessing that's who they are) Looks like a nice dinner. Yum! Yes you must come visit me next year. Have a goodie
C
Hello, hello, hello!
I'd just like to say that I think 'gadroon' should definitely mean 'to trick or mislead somebody in a wicked or dastardly way'!
Anyway, I went to the zoo in Fukuoka yesterday and I saw Jackie's horned alpine amphibian. But I forgot the name? Was it a Sloyd?
No, maybe that was the Caribbean sea slug!
oh man, where did you get turkey? your thanksgiving dinner was even more authentic than mine, but that's a whole other story. i am totally jealous. looks like a good time was had by all! miss ya!
Post a Comment