Tuesday, November 14, 2006

MT wilderness

When one doesn't have one's own internet access from home, one is forced to upload pictures and make posts from work. Bwa ha ha ha! Here are some photos I took recently of my trips around the great Montana wilderness...

The Bridger Mountains, shot right from my back yard (which is actually a cow pasture)
Ousel Falls, Big Sky, MT
Ousel Falls, in Big Sky
wild animal in Yellowstone
A dangerous wild animal in West Yellowstone, Yellowstone National Park (shot by Bernard, one of my students at ACE)

The Tobacco Root Mountains

LaHood, not too far from my house

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Shannon
What a great KESHIKI!!
I would love to visit there YO!!
We miss YOU

Jeremy said...

Update your profile, crazy! You don't live in Shime no mo'!

Glad to hear you're doing well. Keep the photos and posts coming!

James Heneghan said...

Wow, you really do live in the country, don't you! I always thought Yellowstone was actually called Jellystone! Or maybe that was just in the Yogi Bear Show.