
For those of you who don't know (and I think that's probably most of you, since I've been too busy to tell anyone yet), I'm moving to Seoul next month! I'll be joining my good friend Catherine at Korea University to teach English! The library was a good experience, yet not quite what I had expected and not what I really wanted to do in the long run. I've been missing being a teacher, and I'm super excited to get back to that! Plus I get to live in a new country, learn a new language, make new friends...what's not to love about it! Above is the campus map. I'm looking forward to seeing it with my own eyes. From pictures online and the map, it looks like there are lots of trees and places to explore around the campus. I can't wait to visit museums on Korean culture and art, and take in the music scene! I'll try to keep you all updated as much as possible! For the more curious of my friends, visit www.korea.edu/ to see the university website!
Wish me luck!
4 comments:
Really?! Awesome. Congrats Shannon on the new (old?) job! I'm staying at your place when I visit Seoul during Golden Week! :)
Wow!! I can visit you in Korea!!
only 1 hour by airplane!!
URESHII
Best of luck! Maybe you can marry a sexy US marine.
I already knew about it but I feel like voicing my congratulations in public too, so...
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Post a Comment