Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Seoul Grand Park

Sunday was a brisk day spent wandering around the zoo section of Seoul Grand Park. I wasn't too upset, the animals seemed happy enough for zoo inhabitants. Here are the coolest animals I found...
SGP flamingo

SGP meerkats2
SGP Trex
Catherine and I did a bit of snake charming! She just got married the day previous, so she had a busy weekend between husbands and snakes!
Catherine snake charming


I was so good with snakes, I thought I'd try my "hand" at crocs!
SGP croc
a small cat nap

lazy bear needs a brewsky!
SGP bear
totem poles by the rhino pens
Seoul Grand Park totem poles
The coolest toad EVER! I can't wait to go back and see him!
SGP attitoad

1 comment:

Emily said...

Nice animals! Are you coming back to the States before you move to Nagasaki? If so, you should come visit and we can go to the zoo here. The nation's first zoo!