Friday, October 21, 2005

Friends Rule!

These wonderful people are my great friends, and they RULE! Of course they're not my ONLY friends! I don't want to offend the rest of you guys, by any means! It just happens that they're the only ones I have current pics of, that's all!

Coffee with Japanese cream?

Keith and Randy, and a screw or two loose!

No one works harder than Keith, seen here counting EVERY ring of music on this CD!

Miss Molly, one of my best non "hibited" friends ever, and the creepy hand

Evelyn, my totally cool high school classmate! I ran into her on campus of all places!

2 comments:

T said...

:) wish i could have seen you too . . . hope you are well. maybe someday we will reconnect in the bozone.

Anonymous said...

evelyn? introduce me! hahaha.
love, you know who... (who else would say something as sketchy and inappropriate on your blog??)