Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Messy Situation

I`ve got less than a month to have this place looking in tip-top shape, which I know it will. I just have to do something with all the little stuff first!
My apartment building

The living room

The front room (I know, I know. It`s atrocious. I know)

The bedroom (as of now the most decent looking room in the apartment)

The balcony off the living room (there`s another one off the kitchen). Trying to dry a rug...
balcony
The view of the parking lot from the kitchen

5 comments:

cath said...

....and it all takes longer than you think. Hope you get everything done in time!

Tristan Vick said...

Are you moving back to Montana, or are you gonna' stay in Japan?

chado said...

whoa! are you moving somewhere?

chado said...

oh wow....i AM out of the loop... i need to ask a favor of you before you leave... email me your phone number...

Tristan Vick said...

Oooh...Chad's asking for Shanon's phone number! I think your both having a hot affair and not telling us. But I'm onto you both! Haha :p