Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A tribute to the important people!

So I've got some time to blog, and I'm going to use this precious little time to start my "friends" posts. I had such a crazy good time back home, and in the following days I'd like you to see who made it possible! I'm starting with this little group of crazy people...
grumpy Coffee Randy (left) and Keith (right), my super duper lovely friends from way back when, and the mischevious masterminds of the Coffee Show. Here they are hosting the festivities at a benefit for Museum of the Rockies about 3 weeks ago
Coffe does MOR

My gorgeous big sister Dee (love ya honey!) and her lovely dancing friend
gorgeous ladies
Keith impresses the ladies! Poor Dee, she's had to put up with one too many stupid white males!
impressing the ladies

The four of us making trouble!
goofy Coffee
P.S. Keith gives the best hugs in the world!

1 comment:

Simplexity said...

Hello Shannon, have been hunting your email address lately to see what is up with you, when I remembered the blogs, granted I have not used mine in almost a year! That is about to change. Please send me an email address to contact you, I only have the docomo. Great pictures. Really hope you are enjoying the new life in Korea.