Thursday, March 01, 2007
Greetings from San Fran!
Well, boarding is suppose to start in 9 minutes, so I'd best make this quick! Just wanted to say hello from San Francisco! I haven't felt like me the past couple of days. I don't know if it's ever going to hit me that I'm getting on this flight because I'm MOVING to Seoul. I just feel like this is some kind of wierd dream that I'll wake up from. It hasn't dawned on me that I won't be waking up for a year! I changed seats, I was at the very back of the plain on the aisle, now I'm seated somewhere with more room but next to a baby! I don't sleep much on planes anyway, so I might as well have someone to make faces at for the next 12 hours! I'm a little apprehensive about the transporting of myself from the airport into the city using a bus and a taxi with 4 pieces of luggage...ah well! Should'nt last more than an hour or so. Then it's straight to bed! I'll try to post from Seoul when I get there. I might need my beauty sleep first!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck Shannon!!! It was only the other day we were hanging out it HK airport comtemplating an uncertain future!
Hope all goes well for you in Korea!
Post a Comment