Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The best airline

I forgot to mention! Singapore Airlines has moved into the ranks of one of my favorite airlines! It was funny, I bought my ticket online just two days before flying, on one of those cheap bargain sites. I had no idea what I was getting into, and everyone I asked knew nothing about Singapore Airlines. It was a twelve hour flight, with a total of about 10-15 mintues of turbulence (you never would've known we were airborn otherwise). The service was amazing, the flight attendants were dressed to the nines in traditional style clothing. And I got to watch 4 Academy Award-nominated movies back to back! We flew in daylight the entire time, and I didn't sleep a wink, but so what! All the better to cheat jet-lag!
I think my friend James might have once told me that Singapore was hands down his favorite airline ever...I can see why!
My favorite airlines, in no particular order:
Cathay Pacific
Singapore Airlines
ANA
JAL
Horizon/Alaska

1 comment:

James Heneghan said...

Yes, had you spoken to me I would have told you that Singapore Airlines is the best in the world. The fact that they have the world's most beautiful flight attendants might have something to do with it.

"Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly!"