Sunday, March 18, 2007

Weekend Wrap-Friday

Friday night was the welcome party for work. This is the first photo of Catherine and I since Japan!

A tea candle at our table

wine glass

Queen Naheen's water glass

The Bungalow, a tropical bar in Itaewon where a lot of the foreigners hang out. The bar had a working hot tub, an outdoor sand bar on the roof, and sand on the floor!

My sandy feet and limp shrimp for consumption
limp shrimp
lamp shade

the downstairs patio at Bungalow

Itaewon, Friday night's location
Itaewon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon! I finally found the paper where you wrote your blog address. It's nice to know you got over to Korea safely. I like all of your pictures and hope that you found silverwear at the dollar store!

MrAnnouncer said...

Wow! Arty close-ups! That looks like a fun night out!

Remember not to get any honey-blonde hairdos!

James Heneghan said...

Lovely photo of you and Catherine! It almost brought a tear to my eye!