Sunday, May 06, 2007

Je sama

This weekend I finally escaped the city and traveled South to Iksan to visit my Korean roommate from Kumamoto. She was married in 2005 and has one of the cutest 9 month-olds I've ever met! I realized this weekend that I would love to be a baby. You sleep half the day, eat for part of the remaining half and get cuddled the rest of the time!
Sol ran and Je ook at her husband's kalbi beef restaurant
Iksan's best calbi
Je ook ate everything while I was there, from wall siding to my camera case!
Je ook
What a cutie
Je ook2
Another shot of the baby
Je ook 3
Je ook gets his bath on with Mom
Je ook 4
Just like old times
old pals
Mr. Ook with his auntie Sumi
Sumi & Je sama
For lunch today we ate at a good restaurant
Good Restaurant
with the proud parents in front of Iksan Station
Sol ran & Shin san
Getting silly with the Yoon Sisters
The Yoon sisters
last shot before getting on the train
Yoon sisters 2

1 comment:

James Heneghan said...

Je Sama looks a little bit like a Japanese salaryman!