one of my last batches of students Ahra, Shi-in, So-eun, Hye jung Hye jung, So-eun, Soo yeon, Ahra, Sung hun, Shi-in Sung hun, Shi-in, Ahra you-know-who, Soo yeon, Shi-in
They look like a cool group of folks! Congrats on keepin' on keepin' on with the whole Asia thing! I think you'll be happier that you went to Japan rather than returning to snowy Bozeman!
Listening to Wreckless Eric, eh? Then you need to find yourself a copy of Nick Lowe's "Jesus of Cool" album, missy. (Stay away from his later albums.) Also, I think you'd love Plastic Bertrand.
2 comments:
They look like a cool group of folks! Congrats on keepin' on keepin' on with the whole Asia thing! I think you'll be happier that you went to Japan rather than returning to snowy Bozeman!
Listening to Wreckless Eric, eh? Then you need to find yourself a copy of Nick Lowe's "Jesus of Cool" album, missy. (Stay away from his later albums.) Also, I think you'd love Plastic Bertrand.
Catch you later!
P.S. MMMMMMMMM Coffee Kit-Kats!
Shannon! I miss you so much!
-Soeun♡
Post a Comment