Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hisashiburi

Here are some pictures of random things that have occurred in the past 2 months...
Cate, the cat that lives outside my bedroom window (and apparently has a thing for scooters)
IMG_8652
With my friend Eiko and her husband
IMG_8663
Back at one of my old schools with Kominami Sensei and Imatomi Sensei
IMG_8698
Looking out the window of my friend's bedroom, this is what Japan looks like in my mind
IMG_8703
Aoi chan!
IMG_8706
IMG_8728
With Aoi and Misako, My Omuta Family
IMG_8733
With my old coworkers and dear, dear friends
IMG_8755
Noma Sensei's hamster, Cherry
IMG_8763
Having the world's best okonomiyaki with Mai!
IMG_8793
With my big sister Akiko!
IMG_8805
With my Kumamoto Family
IMG_8809
King of some concrete structure
IMG_8848
The fish in Sasebo were jumping, so I did too
IMG_8894
A favorite view along the Nagasaki coastline
IMG_8910
Just another Sunday in the Japanese countryside
IMG_8922
Next were the drunken dancing men
IMG_8924
IMG_8926
The new walking trail behind Ken's parent's place
IMG_8930
IMG_8934
All good posts end with cherry blossoms
IMG_8946

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! (Kazumi)

2008-04-18 22:34:46

Thank you for your comment!!
I'm so happy!(^^)
Yeah! I will try to write in English as much as i can.
Anyway・・・
I've visit to your blog-page.
Your pictures are very nice too!
and I saw your boyfriend's xyz photo.
I'ts fanny!

cath said...

I love the cat and the hamster ^^ Hope you are doing ok. Hugs

Emily said...

It is July now Shannon! Time for an update!!