

Sacre bleu! I've only been sans Ken for a little over 24 hours and already I've morphed into a completely different person! For starters, it's 12:41 am. Something's definitely wrong with me if I'm online this late. Secondly, inspired by "Under the Tuscan Sun," "Sideways," and "Le Divorce," I've decided to take up a new hobby...wine connoisseur! Thus the bottles of Tuscan chardonnay and Argentinian merlot on my kitchen table (the latter having been half drunk already this evening)! I'm already beginning to feel light years more elegant! Plus just having watched "Le Divorce" this evening, I feel it necessary to never step foot outside without a scarf again, as it seems all proper French Women never leave home without one (or so it appears thanks to the movie). That's, you were most certainly wondering, why I've posted myself with a scarf, my new trademark. I also painted my fingernails orange...okay, that doesn't really have anything to do with anything. I'm just high on life now, the prospect of going home to see my family in 5 days has driven me to the brink of insanity! I can barely make it through a night of sleep without dreaming of home! Plus I've discovered (in my slightly inebriated state) that even though I've reached 27, I still have a plethora of directions in front of me, and all I have to do is pick one and make it happen! (You see, just the other day I was down in the dumps because at the age of 27 I felt like I had gotten nowhere...). Furthermore, it's my duty to myself to explore Europe, especially France and Italy (I'll be studying French tonight while I lie in bed). And to top it all off, Hawaii is experiencing of shortage of librarians right now! Or so I heard!
Note to self: next time don't let the wine do all the talking
2 comments:
Shannon! You're hammered!
Great stuff!
If you want to know a few things about wine, I heard that Heneganov knows a thing or two about musky French reds!
Hey Shannon, have fun in Seatle, I thought you were going Montana? Anyway, anywhere have a blast and as soon as my income potential in Jamaica catches up with the rate of inflation I will be trying out that wine thing....I like how you sound!
HAte that James lsot those photos--real sad..its Katinka
Post a Comment