Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Waikiki 101

So I was sitting here a while ago when it dawned on me...I have a blog! I've been shirking my blog-updating duties like it was the perfectly natural thing to do! I do apologize!
On my way to Waikiki. I decided to hoof it from the university where my hostel was. I should've thought twice, it was not the January weather I was use to, and I was a little "overdressed!"

Waikiki and the giant Banyan tree, my first time ever seeing one! They're simply awesome!
Waikiki
Banyan Tree
I ran across a free hula show around sunset at the beach! What I love about hula is that these amazingly beautiful women AND men, are of all shapes and sizes! Hula is definitely for me!


More to come on Diamond Head, and soon, I promise!

2 comments:

Papigiulio said...

I definately need a vacation :P

Tristan Vick said...

So if V-Day in J-Land is a sham? What's *white day to you? Wouldn't that be the counter of the sham, or is it a sham sham? A double sham?! Enquiring minds must know!