Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Diamond Head 101

Finally! Some long-awaited shots of Diamond Head. I`m actually the only person who was probably "waiting" for these shots, and coincidentally it`s also my blog! Silly me. Anyway, for those of you who care, here are MORE shots of my trip to Hawaii, which incidentally I came back from over a month ago...oopsies...

View of a lighthouse from DH, background in focus

View of the same lighthouse, foreground in focus (I was trying to be all pro and create some photo tricks)

The Waikiki coastline, which is amazing from the top of Diamond Head

One more of the lighthouse, just for kicks (plus I like the H2O in this shot)

A peculiar bird I thought I needed a shot of!

Same bird, I guess I needed an arial view too!

Bubbies, the best darn ice cream/treat parlor anywhere!


Maybe the next post will be a non-HI post for once. Back to normal. Although I`d really rather not leave my little fantasy world...

1 comment:

Tristan Vick said...

Nice pics!