Saturday, July 07, 2007

solution

What do girls do in a time of crisis? Get their hair cut! Normally I don't just post pics of myself for the purpose of vanity, but I'm so proud of how I got my hair done that I have to show off the fact that the hairdresser finally got it right (I rarely get my hair done the way I want it). I prepared a list of broken Korean and marched in, pointing at it repeatedly making sure they understood what I wanted. My list looks exactly like this when translated:
straight
layers no thank you
ponytail be able to
shoulder
length short
it's not what I wanted
thin no thank you
Well, it worked. I'm happy and refreshed...even if it only lasts for the rest of the weekend.
summer me

3 comments:

Catherine McMullen said...

Shannon, such a perfect hair cut! You are right. I should come out there just for a good hair cut.

About your last post, you are not alone, not that makes it any better. Marriage doesn't solve problems just makes things more complicated. And work unfortantly is often just work, often not a worldchanging or selfchanging mission. I sometimes find myself very angry at work when things aren't ideal. I'm still looking for that dream job. Hang in there!

Speaking of work, I've quit my Circ job. Makes life a little bit more simple and less stressful.

Anonymous said...

Shannon! I love your hair cut.
cho kawaiiiiiii

Domenique Fuccillo said...

This hairstyle is really cute.