Friday, July 20, 2007

stumbling upon Hooters

Walking around Apgujeong, a district in Seoul, I found a Japaness restaurant. Thank goodness, too, because I had been looking for one.
Japaness restaurant
But all thoughts of the Japaness restaurant vanished when I saw this big, beautiful orange sign on the horizon!
Hooters
Hooters2
Though I'm not a fan, and I can think of nothing worse than barely attractive women serving food in tiny orange hot pants and nylons, it did feel like home and I had a delicious strawberry smoothie...yum!
Hooters3
Would you like a menu?
Hooters4
The waitresses interrupted my smoothie so they could perform their rendition of honky tonk dancing for us
MoreHooters
Hooters5
Think I've got what it takes to be a Hooters girl?
I'm Hooters
sexy Hooters girl
I think Naheen makes an even better Hooters girl than me!
Naheen Hooters

2 comments:

James Heneghan said...

I wouldn't complain too much if you dragged me along to see these barely attractive women serving food in tiny orange hot pants and nylons!

MrAnnouncer said...

Hooters owns an honest-to-God hotel and casino in Vegas now. A huge hotel/casino - the size of, say, the Riviera. So my first foray into girls in unattractive stockings and oddly un-naughty shorts involved losing money at cards, too!

We did stay to sample the fare and not being a fan of wings in general, I found the whole endeavor kinda useless. Looking at a Hooters girl in Vegas is like looking at fingerpaintings in the Louvre.

P.S. My first thought was not "Hmmm, look at those barely attractive Korean girls..." It was, "Look at the guy in blue trying to pretend he didn't get caught looking in that first picture!"